How to add Emails coming from us to whitelists
If you don’t want to miss any email coming from us, you have to add our email address to your email provider’s whitelist. You can find guides which are below;
1. Open an email from the sender that you want to whitelist.
2. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “reply.”
3. Click Add [wlemail] to contacts list to finish.
1. Open the email message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
2. Click Add to contacts next to [wlemail].
3. On the Add Contact popup, add additional information if needed.
4. Click Save to finish.
1. Login to your Outlook.com account.
2. Click on the “More Email Settings” button.
3. Click on the “Safe and blocked senders” under the preventing junk eMail header.
4. Click on the “Safe senders” link.
5. Add www.www.superenglish.com to the “Sender or Domain to mark as safe” input box and click “Add to List”.
You should now see the domain in your Safe senders and domains list. Any email sent from our domains will now reach your inbox!
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Hotmail Safe List:
1. Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner).
2. Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
3. Select the “Safe List” link.
4. Copy and paste [email protected] into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”.
5. Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box.
If the mailing is in your “Junk E-Mail Folder”, open the email and click the “Not Junk” button.
You should also check that the mailing’s email address is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can find your Blocked Senders list by following the directions above and going to “Blocked Senders List” instead of “Safe List”. If you see the mailing’s from address on this list, select it and click the Remove button.
If you any problem to get email from us, you can send an email to [email protected] to get support.