|Channel Name||Adam’s English Lessons – engVid|
|Created Date||Aug 16, 2012|
|Channel Theme||Helping people prepare for tests such as the IELTS, TOEFL, and SAT.|
|Business Contact||[email protected]|
|Is join enabled?||No|
Most Popular English Learning Videos
First Two English Learning Videos
About Adam’s English Lessons – engVid Channel
This Youtube channel name is Adam’s English Lessons and helps people to learn English online. Adam’s English Lessons · engVid YouTube channel theme is “Helping people prepare for tests such as the IELTS, TOEFL, and SAT.” and this learning English channel is created on Aug 16, 2012, by, Adam.
As you know that Adam’s English Lessons · engVid YouTube channel helps people to improve their English language. This channel, Adam’s English Lessons is located in Canada based on YouTube data. And maybe you have a question like this channel enabled Join feature on YouTube? The answer is no.
If you have a business query about this YouTube channel, you can contact via [email protected] They tend to reply to this kind of email on weekdays. Please be patient to get a response from them.
Top 36 most popular video subjects from Adam’s English Lessons – engVid Channel
If you want to learn what kind of YouTube videos are there on this channel, we have created a list of the most popular 36 videos subjects for you. If you are a content creator for people who want to learn English online, this list can help you.
- Writing skills: the paragraph
- IELTS writing task 1 – what to write!
- Vocabulary – though, although, even though, despite, in spite of
- Learn English grammar: the sentence
- To or for? Prepositions in English
- IELTS – 3 reading strategies
- Phrasal verbs with take: “take to”, “take in”, “take after”…
- The 4 English sentence types – simple, compound, complex, compound-complex
- Writing – transitions – in addition, moreover, furthermore, another
- My top 10 tips for better English speaking
- IELTS & TOEFL writing task 2 – the introduction
- Learn English: how to understand native speakers
- Advanced English grammar: noun clauses
- Writing – transitions – therefore, thus, consequently
- IELTS – the 5 step study plan
- The passive: when, why, and how to use it
- 6 words with meanings that will surprise you
- Ielts speaking: improve your fluency with the lasagna method
- English grammar: negative prefixes – “un”, “dis”, “in”, “im”, “non”
- How to sound like a native speaker: the secret
- Toefl writing – task 1
- English grammar – causative
- Travel English: how to go through customs at the airport
- Learn English grammar: the adjective clause (relative clause)
- Learn medical vocabulary in English
- Learn polite expressions in English – don’t be rude!
- Advanced English grammar: dependent clauses
- Learn English grammar: the subjunctive – “I wish…”
- Either, neither, so, too – how to agree and disagree in English
- Learn punctuation: period, exclamation mark, question mark
- Mixed verb tenses in English: conditionals and if clauses
- Classroom English: vocabulary & expressions for students
- Advanced English grammar: participles
- Grammar: how to use if & whether properly
- Learn English vocabulary: other, another, others, the other, otherwise
- English grammar – inversion: “had I known…”, “Should you need…”
All products, Youtuber names and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
There is no connection between SuperEnglish and this Youtube Channel. We just share this Youtube Channel that teaches the English language to help people for informative and educational purposes. #OX3YTC