|Channel Name||BBC Learning English|
|Created Date||Jun 17, 2008|
|Channel Theme||Learn how to speak English|
|Business Contact||[email protected]|
|Is join enabled?||No|
Most Popular English Learning Videos
First Two English Learning Videos
About BBC Learning English Channel
This Youtube channel name is BBC Learning English and helps people to learn English online. BBC Learning English YouTube channel theme is “Learn how to speak” and this learning English channel is created on Jun 17, 2008, by BBC.
As you know that BBC Learning English YouTube channel helps people to improve their English language. This channel, BBC Learning English is located in the United Kingdom based on YouTube data. And maybe you have a question like this channel enabled Join feature on YouTube? The answer is no.
If you have a business query about this YouTube channel, you can contact via [email protected] They tend to reply to this kind of email on weekdays. Please be patient to get a response from them.
Top 24 most popular video subjects from BBC Learning English Channel
If you want to learn what kind of YouTube videos are there on this channel, we have created a list of the most popular 24 videos subjects for you. If you are a content creator for people who want to learn English online, this list can help you.
- English pronunciation – short vowel – /ɪ/ – “kit”, “bid” & “him”
- Exercise helps the brain: bbc news review
- “I’m deaf, but I probably speak more languages than you do…”
- Improving your memory – 6 minute English
- English pronunciation – short vowel – /ʊ/ – ‘foot’, ‘put’ & ‘good’
- English pronunciation – short vowel – /ʌ/ – ‘strut’, ‘mud’ & ‘love’
- Take your English forwards with BBC learning English! Subscribe!
- How do you learn to speak a language? 6 Minute English
- What makes you happy? 6 Minute English
- English pronunciation – the schwa – /ə/ – ‘the’, ‘of’ & ‘butter’
- English pronunciation – short vowel – /æ/ – ‘trap’, ‘stamp’ & ‘back’
- Do you work in an English-speaking environment? English at work is the series for you
- How to prepare for an interview – English at work has the answers
- Money spent on time makes you happy: BBC news review
- Speaking: being polite – how to soften your English
- The smell of coffee – 6 minute English
- What to do when you can’t sleep – 6 minute English
- English pronunciation – short vowel – /ɒ/ – ‘lot’, ‘odd’ & ‘wash’
- Bbc news review: prince says: talk about your feelings
- Cultural differences and body language – 6 minute English
- Present simple and present continuous: the grammar gameshow episode 1
- English pronunciation – short vowel – /e/ – ‘dress’, ‘head’ & ‘bed’
- The best job in the world – the storytellers
- Past habits without ‘used to’: stop saying
All products, Youtuber names and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
There is no connection between SuperEnglish and this Youtube Channel. We just share this Youtube Channel that teaches the English language to help people for informative and educational purposes. #OX3YTC