|Channel Name||Learn English with Gill|
|Created Date||Jun 22, 2015|
|Channel Theme||Simple and easy English lessons for all levels!|
|Business Contact||[email protected]|
|Is join enabled?||No|
Most Popular English Learning Videos
First Two English Learning Videos
About Learn English with Gill Channel
This Youtube channel name is Learn English with Gill and helps people to learn English online. Learn English with Gill YouTube channel theme is “Simple and easy English lessons for all levels!” and this learning English channel is created on Jun 22, 2015, by Gill.
As you know that Learn English with Gill YouTube channel helps people to improve their English language. This channel, Learn English with Gill is located in the United Kingdom based on YouTube data. And maybe you have a question like this channel enabled Join feature on YouTube? The answer is no.
If you have a business query about this YouTube channel, you can contact via [email protected] They tend to reply to this kind of email on weekdays. Please be patient to get a response from them.
Top 20 most popular video subjects from Learn English with Gill Channel
If you want to learn what kind of YouTube videos are there on this channel, we have created a list of the most popular 20 videos subjects for you. If you are a content creator for people who want to learn English online, this list can help you.
- Learn English grammar: the 4 conditionals
- Learn British accents and dialects – Cockney, RP, Northern, and more!
- Learn 7 time expressions in English
- Basic English – how and when to use do, does and did
- Discover the history of English
- How to pronounce ‘r’ in British English
- Basic English: how to pronounce contractions
- Where do the names of the days of the week come from?
- Learn English grammar: how to use the auxiliary verb ‘would’
- Real English: speaking on the phone
- Learn English grammar: use, used and used to
- Mayor might?
- Using metaphors to speak English more fluently
- Learn 10 English phrasal verbs with “up”: dress up, wash up, grow up…
- 6 ways to talk about a missed situation: “I was going to”
- Basic English: how to pronounce negative contractions
- Learn English grammar: how to use the auxiliary verb ‘could’
- Test your English! Irregular past participles
- Improve your vocabulary: 23 words for talking about feeling good or bad
- How to use the verb ‘get’ in English
All products, Youtuber names and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
There is no connection between SuperEnglish and this Youtube Channel. We just share this Youtube Channel that teaches the English language to help people for informative and educational purposes. #OX3YTC