|Channel Name||Learn English with Let’s Talk – Free English Lessons|
|Host||Meera, Hridhaan, Michelle, Ceema, Aakash, Niharika|
|Created Date||Mar 4, 2009|
|Channel Theme||Our mission is simple: to make learning easier by taking advantage of modern pedagogical principles and the latest web technologies.|
|Business Contact||[email protected]|
|Is join enabled?||Yes|
Most Popular English Learning Videos
First Two English Learning Videos
About Let’s Talk – Free English Lessons Channel
This Youtube channel name is Learn English with Let’s Talk – Free English Lessons and helps people to learn English online. Learn English with Let’s Talk – Free English Lessons YouTube channel theme is “Our mission is simple: to make learning easier by taking advantage of modern pedagogical principles and the latest web technologies.” and this learning English channel is created on Mar 4, 2009, by Meera, Hridhaan, Michelle, Ceema, Aakash, and Niharika.
As you know the Learn English with Let’s Talk – Free English Lessons YouTube channel helps people to improve their English language. This channel, Learn English with Let’s Talk – Free English Lessons is located in India based on YouTube data. And maybe you have a question like this channel enabled Join feature on YouTube? The answer is yes.
If you have a business query about this YouTube channel, you can contact via [email protected] They tend to reply to this kind of email on weekdays. Please be patient to get a response from them.
Top 20 most popular video subjects from Let’s Talk – Free English Lessons Channel
If you want to learn what kind of YouTube videos are there on this channel, we have created a list of the most popular 20 videos subjects for you. If you are a content creator for people who want to learn English online, this list can help you.
- American English idioms & expressions I to use in daily conversations | learn English with Meera
- English speaking – basic English training module chapter 01
- How to build your spoken English confidence? – Speak English fluently and confidently.
- Using should, could and would have done correctly – English grammar lesson
- English fillers to speak fluently and confidently. ( Gap fillers) – free English lessons
- Learn English – 15 wrongly pronounced words in English (English lessons for speaking)
- How to improve your English writing skills? – Free English lesson
- Articles – a, an & the – English grammar lesson
- Job interview question & answers for freshers – free job interview tips & English lessons
- Useful telephone phrases – free English lesson to speak English fluently on the phone.
- How to speak effectively over the phone? – English lesson – telephone skills
- How to tell a story( past events) in English? – Spoken English lesson
- Talking about bad habits in English – English vocabulary lesson
- How to answer the question – how are you? Learn 15 creative ways to respond to greetings in English.
- 5 tips to make a killer first impression – personality development & English lessons by Niharika
- Don’t say the same to you | learn 15 better responses for wishes & greetings in spoken English
- 10 different ways to wish ‘good morning’ | learn better English phrases for greetings in English
- Present perfect tense (we have gone) and simple past tense (we went) – English grammar lesson
- Mistakes to avoid during a job interview – job interview tips
- How to talk about your family? – English lesson ( free ESL lessons)
All products, Youtuber names and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
There is no connection between SuperEnglish and this Youtube Channel. We just share this Youtube Channel that teaches the English language to help people for informative and educational purposes. #OX3YTC