|Channel Name||English with Ronnie|
|Created Date||Feb 9, 2009|
|Channel Theme||English lessons in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, slang, spelling, and more!|
|Business Contact||[email protected]|
|Is join enabled?||No|
Most Popular English Learning Videos
First Two English Learning Video
About English with Ronnie Channel
This Youtube channel name is English with Ronnie – EnglishLessons4U with engVid and helps people to learn English online. English with Ronnie – EnglishLessons4U with engVid YouTube channel theme is “English lessons in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, slang, spelling, and more!” and this learning English channel is created on Feb 9, 2009, by Ronnie.
As you know that English with Ronnie – EnglishLessons4U with engVid YouTube channel helps people to improve their English language. This channel, English with Ronnie – EnglishLessons4U with engVid is located in the United States based on YouTube data. And maybe you have a question like this channel enabled Join feature on YouTube? The answer is no.
If you have a business query about this YouTube channel, you can contact via [email protected] They tend to reply to this kind of email on weekdays. Please be patient to get a response from them.
Top 21 most popular video subjects from English with Ronnie Channel
If you want to learn what kind of YouTube videos are there on this channel, we have created a list of the most popular 21 videos subjects for you. If you are a content creator for people who want to learn English online, this list can help you.
- A, an, the – articles in English
- Spelling & pronunciation – words with silent letters
- Basic English grammar – to be a verb
- Improve your conversation skills with wh questions
- Basic English grammar – “was” and “were”
- Basic English grammar – noun, verb, adjective, adverb
- Job interview skills – questions and answers
- Learn English – to & for
- How to speak naturally in English: reduction mistakes
- Basic English grammar – do, does, did, don’t, doesn’t, didn’t
- Conversation skills: don’t be shy!
- Past simple and past perfect – tenses in English
- Present perfect or past perfect?
- What’s the difference between get & take?
- Talk like a native speaker – gonna, haveta, wanna
- Rude slang for body parts – cock, pussy, ass, balls :d
- When not to use ‘to’ in English
- Conversation skills – giving your opinion
- Future tense – will & going to
- How to talk about your friends in English
- How to write a basic paragraph
All products, Youtuber names and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
There is no connection between SuperEnglish and this Youtube Channel. We just share this Youtube Channel that teaches the English language to help people for informative and educational purposes. #OX3YTC